Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Say It On The Wall Winner

It is time to announce the winners of the two $20 Gift Cards to Say It On The Wall.  Before I do, I want to remind you about the great deals they are having between now and Christmas.  Each week one special item is chosen by Laura to be the Product of the Week and she marks it down to 40% off!  This week is you can get the vinyl for this Kneeling Santa Glass Block 40% off by using the code SANTA40:


Make sure to follow the Say It On The Wall on Twitter and Facebook, or their Blog so that you will know about these deals when they become available!

Now for the winners!  (****drumroll****)

The first winner is Andrea:


And winner number two is Kelly:


Congratulations ladies!  I need both of you to email me at lorieblogs (at) gmail (dot) com so that I can forward your information to Say It On The Wall.

2 comments: